NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Art History, Volume 1 (4th Edition)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

NEW MyArtsLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Art History, Volume 1 (4th Edition) Details

Brand new in packaging! More portable than a hefty textbook! Read more

Reviews

I was disappointed that this "ebook" was not a real download and had to be accessed on Pearson's web site. Also, access is for a limited time only. Further, it was difficult to read on a 17" MacBook Pro and the navigation clunky. Had I known this, I would have purchased a hard copy (the title is available as both paperback and hardcover). I do believe my grades suffered from trying to utilize this eBook in a compressed 5-week summer semester. A real book would have been so much easier to page through and quickly find what I wanted.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel